1. Information on the offer form part of these terms and conditions. By establishing a Baby Registry in this offer, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions prevail.
2. The offer runs from March 7th 2023 7pm to March 8th 2023 7pm.
3. The Promoter is Kirra Photography.
4. To Enter the offer, entrants must establish a Baby Registry between the times outlined in 2. To establish a Baby Registry the entrant must have a booking for a Newborn Package or First Lap Around the Sun Collection - the booking can be made at the time of establishing the Baby Registry (contract must be signed + deposit must be paid by the times outlined in 2.).
5. The offer is open to all Australian residents residing in Gippsland. Residents of other countries are ineligible to enter the offer. Directors and employees of the businesses involved, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Entrants must be over the age of 18.
6. The Offer is as follows:
For every $250 accumulated in contributions to the Baby Registry, Kirra Photography will contribute $50
7. Contributions less than $249.99 and less, do not qualify for the offer.
Contributions accumulated between $250 and $499.99, receive one free $50 Kirra Photography contribution.
Contributions accumulated between $500 and $749.99, receive in total two free $50 Kirra Photography contributions.
Contributions accumulated between $750 and $999.99, receive in total two free $50 Kirra Photography contributions.
Contributions accumulated between $1000 and $1249.99, receive in total three free $50 Kirra Photography contributions.
Contributions accumulated over $1250.00, receive in total three free $50 Kirra Photography Gift Voucher.
8. Kirra Photography contributions do not count towards the contribution accumulation tally in 7.
9. The contribution accumulation period is open from 7pm March 7th 2023 to 11.59pm August 1st 2023.
10. The Promoter, reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the validity of all entrants and to disqualify any entrant if the Promoter suspects they have tampered with the entry process, or if they have submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or if the Promoter considers that the entrant has engaged in conduct that is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, offensive or which may damage the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter and/or businesses involved. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant if it becomes aware that the entry is of a type described in this provision.
11. An entry may be deemed invalid and ineligible for entry to the offer if the transaction is incomplete within the timeframes in 2. or if the Promoter deems the entry to be inappropriate, to infringe third party rights or to be incorrect or misleading. The Promoter reserves the right to have any inappropriate or unlawful entries (posts) permanently removed. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any claims or damage arising out of the entrant’s entry.
12. The Promoter’s decision on any aspect of this offer is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications including as a result of technical difficulties or fault in transmission. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way. Entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
13. By entering into this offer, the entrant accepts full responsibility for their decision to participate in this offer and the gift vouchers. The entrants release the Promoter and any other organiser and related body corporate, affiliates, officers, directors and employees (all “released parties”) from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of, or in connection with, the entry to the offer, acceptance and use of the gift voucher.
14. If for any reason the offer cannot be run as planned or if the Promoter suspects an issue with the integrity of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel or restart the offer without further notice. The Promoter’s decision will be published online on social media and all entries to the original offer will be deemed void. Entrants must re-enter the new offer to be eligible for a offer.
15. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct, or in misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
16. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (d) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; or (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrants.
Privacy and licence
17. By entering this offer you agree for the entry details to be shared with and subscribe to the newsletters of the below businesses:
- Kirra Photography
By subscribing to Newsletters you agree to the respective businesses privacy policies and ability to unsubscribe at any time.