1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By submitting an entry to this giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions prevail.
2. The giveaway runs from March 4th 2023 7pm to March 5th 2023 7pm AEDT.
3. The Promoter is Kirra Photography.
4. To Enter the draw, entrants must enter via Kirra Photography's facebook or instagram page between the times outlined in 2.
5. Entry is open to all Australian residents residing in Gippsland. Residents of other countries are ineligible to enter. Directors and employees of the businesses involved, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Entrants must be over the age of 18. The winner must collect the prize from the Kirra Photography studio in Traralgon.
6. To enter the draw, entrants must complete all required fields:
- "like" Kirra Photography on facebook and instagram
- comment on the post with their guess of how many newborns Kirra Photography has photographed between March 1st 2013 and March 1st 2023.
7. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
8. Entry to the giveaway is free but any cost associated with accessing social media is the entrant’s responsibility.
9. The Promoter, reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant if the Promoter suspects they have tampered with the entry process, or if they have submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or if the Promoter considers that the entrant has engaged in conduct that is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, offensive or which may damage the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter and/or businesses involved. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner and redraw the prize if it becomes aware that the winner’s entry is of a type described in this provision.
10. An entry may be deemed invalid and ineligible for entry to the giveaway if the entry is incomplete or if the Promoter deems the entry to be inappropriate, to infringe third party rights or to be incorrect or misleading. The Promoter reserves the right to have any inappropriate or unlawful entries (posts) permanently removed. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any claims or damage arising out of the entrant’s entry.
11. There is one prize consisting of:
- One ticket to the Baby/Child First Aid Course held in Kirra Photography's Traralgon studio and presented by Tiny Hearts Education on 25th March 2023 10am-2pm.
12. The total prize pool is AU $185.00 and is inclusive of any applicable taxes and charges. Each prize is valued in Australian dollars.
13. Prizes are not transferable, returnable, or redeemable for cash, in whole or in part.
14. Terms and conditions apply with each business inclusion in the prize outlined in 11. For full terms & conditions of each inclusion please contact the respective business.
Draw of winners
15. The winner will be selected by the entrant who guesses the correct number. If no one guesses the correct number, the winner will be the closest entrant to guess the correct number. A redraw will not occur under any circumstances.
16. The winner will be notified a post published on Kirra Photography’s facebook and instagram between 7-8pm on March 3rd 2023.
17. Winners can claim their prizes by contacting the Promoter after receiving notification of their prize. It is the winner’s responsibility to contact Kirra Photography. Winners must collect their prize from the Kirra Photography studio in Traralgon within 7 days of the draw.
18. The service inclusions outlined in 11. expire by March 25th 2023.
Reservation of rights and limitation of liability
19. The Promoter’s decision on any aspect of this giveaway is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications including as a result of technical difficulties or fault in transmission. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way. Entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
20. By entering into this promotion, the entrant accepts full responsibility for their decision to participate in this giveaway and the prize should they be chosen as a winner. The winner releases the Promoter and any other organiser and related body corporate, affiliates, officers, directors and employees (all “released parties”) from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of, or in connection with, the entry to the promotion, acceptance and use of the prize.
21. If for any reason the giveaway cannot be run as planned or if the Promoter suspects an issue with the integrity of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel or restart the giveaway without further notice. The Promoter’s decision will be published online on social media and all entries to the original giveaway will be deemed void. Entrants must re-enter the new giveaway to be eligible for a prize.
22. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct, or in misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (d) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; or (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner.
Privacy and licence
24. By entering this competition you agree for the entry details to be shared with and subscribe to the newsletters of the below businesses:
- Kirra Photography
By subscribing to Newsletters you agree to the respective businesses privacy policies and ability to unsubscribe at any time.
Kirra Photography winner:
a) In addition to the above mentioned terms and conditions, the winner cannot transfer the prize(s) to another person; cannot redeem the prize(s) for cash, other services or products; cannot be returned for any value of cash, other services or products; cannot be transferred to another date or time.
b) the winner is wholly responsible for completing a contacting Kirra Photography no later than 11.59pm March 10th 2023 to claim their prize.