IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY IN REGARDS TO KIRRA PHOTOGRAPHY GIFT VOUCHERS
Please read these Terms of Gift Voucher ("Terms") carefully. The following is a legal agreement between you ("user") and Kirra Photography. By purchasing and/or receiving a Kirra Photography Gift Voucher, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are effective 01 January 2014.
Services means Photography services
We / Us etc means Kirra Photography and any subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, agents or assigns.
Gift Voucher means purchased Gift Vouchers or Gift Vouchers gifted to charity auctions/raffles. All Gift Vouchers gifted by Kirra Photography to affiliate businesses (including but not limited to Be Empowered, Maternal Connection, First Aid Courses) or clients attracts their own unique terms.
Accuracy of content
We have taken proper care and precautions to ensure that the information we provide on this Website is accurate. However, we cannot guarantee, nor do we accept any legal liability arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of anything contained on this Website or on any linked site.
The information contained on this Website should not take the place of professional advice.
1. Gift Vouchers are valid for three years from the date of purchase. Once the three year anniversary is reached, the Gift Voucher expires.
2. If using the Gift Voucher towards a photography package, the photography package must be booked and the full Gift Voucher applied towards the invoice on or prior to the expiry date. The photography session can take place up to one year after the expiry date of the Gift Voucher.
3. If using the Gift Voucher towards a photography product, the photography product must be ordered and the full Gift Voucher applied towards the invoice on or prior to the expiry date.
4. The Gift Voucher is never redeemable for cash or other services, nor is it able to be returned and/or refunded. All sales are final.
5. The Gift Voucher is non-transferrable.
6. The Gift Voucher cannot be re-sold. Re-sold Gift Vouchers will not be accepted.
7. Gift Vouchers are purchased for a dollar amount; not for a particular package or product.
8. You understand by purchasing and/or receiving a Kirra Photography Gift Voucher, that Kirra Photography reserves the right to change the inclusions, price and any other elements at their discretion at any time.
9. The Gift Voucher must be presented to Kirra Photography in order for it to be redeemed.
10. The Gift Voucher can be used towards the non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit outlined on the invoice. In this circumstance, the full Gift Voucher value will be treated as the non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit.
11. By booking a photography package or ordering products with Kirra Photography with or without a Gift Voucher, you agree to accept the photography contract and all other terms and conditions associated with the booking.